Monday 1 August 2011

Dreams, Resolutions and a Guitar

'Such a long time I don't write. Here and anywhere else. My soul has been a bit dry for a few months.. But I will set my heart on fire. Almost literally. it happened already. I burned. I wrote my script, I played it. Alas, he wasn't aware of most of it. This made me even more nervous and aggressive and, well, the hated alter ego. My bad. I should stop expecting people to act as I want them to. I will be off work (at last!!!) for a while and I will get creative again. Stress away, ideas in. Poetry and beauty will be back.

Just sorted out my LastFm app on the MacBook and I found this song called Youngblood by the Scams. It put me in a 'writing' mood. Oh well, don't judge me. I am still poisoned with work and ordinary things. I didn't think about Virginia for a while and about myself. About passion as a positive feeling. Too many people that surround me are part of that tedious 95% I've avoided for my whole life. I'll be back to my old self in a couple of weeks. For good. I'll fight for myself. Love Beauty Poetry

And I'll play guitar. Properly. It will take a while but I deserve that.

Playing will soothe me, it already made me a better dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment